Your organization is invited to become a vendor at our Annual Reserve Peace Officer Conference (ARPOC). ARPOC 2017 will provide high quality training to sworn reserve law enforcement officers from all over California. More than 400 peace officers and guests are expected to attend.
ARPOC 2017 will include a highly visible vendor area. Vendor applications are being accepted now from organizations that would like to expose their products and services to a large group of motivated buyers. These peace officers want the best in equipment, supplies and training. Their dedication is proven by the expenditure of their own money to equip and train themselves, and by the donation of their valuable time protecting the communities they live and work in.
The standard vendor space price is $270, including a table with chairs, and standard draping. There are a limited number of booths available for this conference. Reserve your booth now by completing the application and returning it with payment via email, fax or U.S. Mail.
- When: Thursday, August 17, 2017 and Friday, August 18, 2017
- Where: Crowne Plaza San Diego – Mission Valley, 2270 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA
- Schedule: Vendor Area is Open: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. AND Friday, August 18, 2017, 7:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Load In: Wednesday, August 17, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. or Thursday, August 18, 2017 at 6:00 a.m.
- Parking: Self-parking fee waived. CRPOA will validate your parking ticket.
- Fee: Standard Space, including one table and two chairs, $270.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch available for an additional $57 per day.
- Lodging: Call 619-297-1101 and mention ARPOC for the conference rate of $139 per night.
For more information contact Mike Torres, ARPOC 2017 Vendor Coordinator, (email@example.com)