Your organization is invited to become a vendor at our Annual Reserve Peace Officers Conference (ARPOC). ARPOC 2018 will provide high quality training to sworn reserve law enforcement officers from all over California. More than 400 peace officers and guests are expected to attend.
ARPOC 2018 will include a highly visible vendor area. Vendor applications are being accepted now from organizations that would like to expose their products and services to a large group of motivated buyers. These peace officers want the best in equipment, supplies and training. Their dedication is proven by the expenditure of their own money to equip and train themselves, and by the donation of their valuable time protecting the communities they live and work in.
The standard vendor space price is $295, which includes one six foot table with draping and two chairs, and mid-day refreshments. A meal package is available for an extra fee. Reserve your booth now by completing the application and returning it with payment via email, fax or U.S. Mail.
- When: Thursday, August 16, 2018 and Friday, August 17, 2018
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento, 2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, California
- Schedule: Vendor Area is Open: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. AND Friday, August 17, 2018, 7:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Load In: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. or Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:00 a.m.
- Parking: Self-parking fee waived. CRPOA will validate your parking ticket.
- Fee: $295 – Includes one six-foot table with draping and two chairs.
- Meals: Mid-Day refreshments are included. A Meal Package with breakfast and lunch is available for an additional $150.
- Lodging:Call 800-686-3775 and mention CRPOA for the conference rate of $135 per night.
For more information contact Tim Nakamura, ARPOC 2018 Vendor Coordinator, (firstname.lastname@example.org)