Here are answers to the more frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, please give us a call, toll free, at (855) 552-7762, ext. 2. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Simply attend the class for the complete session and sign the roster at the beginning and end of each class. ARPOC staff will validate your attendance by arrival and departing signatures on the class roster. You, your agency and POST will each receive written notification of your satisfactory completion.
- POST Regulations require you be present for 90% of the class. Our instructors have designed the class material to fill the entire time period. Aside from the scheduled breaks you are expected to be present at the class for the entire time the class is in session. There is no credit provided for partial attendance. Please keep in mind that the majority of instructors have donated their time to provide you with training they believe important for your safety and knowledge. Hopefully you will thank them with your courtesy by being on time for the class and by remaining for the entire session. You Must Sign In and Sign Out of each class for credit.
- When you receive your Registration Confirmation indicating you have a reservation to attend the class you selected, you will also receive notification of any items you will need to provide. A tablet or laptop would be good if you are comfortable working with them (not required). If you need to bring your duty weapon and ammunition and are planning to fly to the conference, please check with your airline to determine its regulations. Please call the CRPOA Office, toll free, at 855-552-7762 ext. 2 if you have any questions.
- Exposed firearms are prohibited for non-uniformed persons except when traveling directly to or from a firearms training facility. We suggest that you bring a lockable storage container so your weapon is not readily accessible when it is not in your possession.
- Please call the ARPOC Registration Office, toll free, at 855-552-7762 ext. 2, and leave a detailed message with your contact information. We will check on your confirmation and contact you.
- The refund guidelines are outlined in the Registration Process. You may also seek someone to replace you at the conference. Attendee substitutions will be permitted with written authorization of the payer at no additional expense. Please call the CRPOA Office, toll free, at 855-552-7762 ext. 2 if you wish to make a substitution or have any questions.
- Registration simply secures you a reservation for the class. If you make the decision to substitute a class prior to the early bird deadline for registration (July 20th), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your requested change. You will be notified as to whether the change can be completed. If you decide after the deadline, you should check-in at Conference Registration to determine whether space is available. If space is available, you may simply go to the new class. Make sure you sign the roster at the start and end of the class. If the class you wish to attend is offsite, bring your required equipment with you and go to the bus circle 30 to 45 minutes prior to start of the class. If there is space available you will be allowed on the bus by the conference host on a first-come, first-selected basis.
- Check at the CRPOA Vendor Table. If tickets are available, they may be purchased prior to Friday. The cost per ticket is approximately $40 and there will be no refunds.
- Leisure clothing is suggested for most of the conference. Some classes may require special dress and equipment. Please check for these requirements on your Registration Confirmation. No exposed weapons, Please, unless you are in full uniform.